Minerva Consulting has been recognized as a recipient of six awards from the 2015 Videographer Awards: three Awards of Excellence, one Award of Distinction, and two Honorable Mentions. The Videographer Awards is one of the most coveted awards in the industry, recognizing outstanding achievement in video production. This international competition, administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, had nearly 1,300 entries this year. Minerva was awarded alongside the likes of Leapfrog, LinkedIn, University of Oklahoma, Rice University and GlaxoSmithKline.
“It is an honor to receive this international recognition,” said Ashley Elsey, co-founder at Minerva Consulting. “We’re very grateful to have the opportunity to bring our clients’ stories to life through fully integrated campaigns, including websites and videos. Visual storytelling can help spread their message to educate and engage audiences in a powerful way.”
Minerva’s work was among the top 13 percent of entries selected for the Award of Excellence, the organization’s top honor, and of the 14 percent to win the Award of Distinction.
- Dallas Women’s Foundation, 2014 Leadership Forum and Awards Dinner Opening Video – Award of Excellence
- New Friends New Life, WINGS Luncheon 2015 – Award of Excellence
- Executives in Action, About Us – Award of Excellence
- Petroleum Equipment & Services Association (PESA), We Are PESA – Award of Distinction
- Embrey Family Foundation, #eRacebias – Honorable Mention
- Dallas Women’s Foundation, 2014 Luncheon About Us – Honorable Mention
Minerva was honored earlier this year as part of the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals’ AVA Digital Awards competition, winning a Platinum Award for PESA’s We Are PESA video and two Gold Awards for its website designs for PESA and Dallas Women’s Foundation’s BestSelfChallenge.com.