Join the Family!
We are looking for a passionate Account Director who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients as we create integrated communications solutions to help share their stories and grow their business. As the primary contact for clients you will be responsible for consulting on and developing communications and marketing strategies, including public relations, social media and brand development. You will serve as the client lead, liaising with our cross-functional internal teams to delivery all consultative services. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in public relations, social media and brand development combined with a thirst for learning and passion for work.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and lead communications strategy for clients including public relations, social media and brand development
- Manage day-to-day deliverables for client communications efforts
- Interface with appropriate media contacts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with leadership to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- 3 – 5 years of account management or other relevant experience
- Strong writing skills with experience in writing press releases, blogs, social media and web content
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing including strategy, public relations, social media, digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A high level of agency experience, creativity, clear and strong communication and computer skills (preferably Mac experience)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
To apply to this position, send us your resume and tell us why you want to work at Minerva Consulting to firstname.lastname@example.org.