10 DAYS OF THINGS WE LOVE – #5 – Hotels
Whether you are visiting Dallas on vacation or are a local and need a place for dinner, our five go-to hotels will have you covered.
Hotels We Love
1. Hotel ZaZa. Hotel ZaZa is Uptown’s go-to trendy hotel, offering business and leisure travelers unique restaurant and room experiences. Locals love the hotel for their parties, including the quarterly Sunday School.
2. The Joule. The Joule hotel in downtown’s Central Business District has it all. From one of the world’s most celebrated rooftop pools to one of the city’s hottest restaurants. We’re personally fans of the coffee shop, Weekend, and the Taschen bookstore’s tea service.
3. Omni Dallas Hotel. The Omni Dallas Hotel, which opened in 2011, is located in the center of downtown, the hotel has access to Dallas’ sites. Most importantly, it is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center making going to your conferences a breeze.
4. The Mansion on Turtle Creek. The Mansion offers a secluded upscale retreat amidst the bustle of uptown Dallas. Tucked under a canopy of greenery and located between Oak Lawn and McKinney, this hotel has a 5-star restaurant, spa and unbeatable customer service.
5. The Lumen. If you need a place to stay near SMU we suggest The Lumen. Located directly across from the school on Hillcrest Ave., the boutique hotel is great for Mustang parents. The hotel restaurant, The Front Room, also offers the neighborhood a nice hotel bar and restaurant.