give your vision a plan
Having a vision without a plan will stop you short of success. Many leaders are great visionaries. They see the possibilities of what could be. They see past pain points in processes to real potential. But without a plan, a vision will stop short of success.
Your organization may be where so many others are today, feeling the pressure to engage in the dialogue happening online. You may have taken a few steps to begin: put up a Facebook page, started tweeting a few times a week, promoting your service or product online. But you aren’t seeing any growth or value in your efforts.
It might be time to stop spinning your wheels and lay out a plan. Here are a few steps to get started:
- Ask yourself what your goal is.
- Define your key messages.
- Do some research to understand your current audience.
- Define the audience you are trying to reach.
- Set SMART goals and milestones.
- Create a content calendar.
- Determine which social media outlets are best for your organization.
At the end of this process you will have developed the pieces of a strategy. Carefully lay the pieces of the puzzle together and you will see your vision come to life. Need some help getting the process going? That’s what we’re here for.